Saturday, June 24, 2006

Movies in the World:

Michel Gondry, leader of the free world, has a new movie The Science of Sleep, and there are now clips available online. Although it is dangerously French, it looks ready to charm the socks off anything else out there.

I mean, really. If you know of anything - besides Ratatouille- that looks better, let me know. As always, get caught up at the Gondry blog.



I guess there is a sequel to Hellboy, someday. I liked the first Hellboy a lot.

Plus, there's going to be a sequel to Elizabeth, which is one of my all-time faves. How funny is that - Elizabeth 2. It will be great though - Cate Blanchett, Geoffrey Rush, the whole Brady Bunch from the first one. Except, sadly, Vincent "What-uh?" Cassel.

I just finished watching the original Thing and it was immensely entertaining: everybody talks over each other through the whole thing! Fantastic! The monster was barely in it, but the 50's rapid-fire dialogue totally won me over. Go Thing!!

No comments: