Friday, January 13, 2006

I mentioned Studio AKA in my entry the other day about La Chute De L'Ange. I keep a link to AKA handy at all times, in the lefthand margin of this cornucopia-cum-blog. However, it lately occurs to me that I might suggest my favorite way to navigate thru the AKA site, because it's a Flash site that won't bookmark very well, and because not everything at the site is equal in off-the-proverbial-hook-ness.


Ergo, my suggestion is to:
(a.) Avoid operating heavy machinery, or becoming pregnant, while navigating the site.
(b.) Click on the aforementioned link.
(c.) Click on PEOPLE
(d.) Click on MARC CRASTE.
(e.) Gnash your teeth in astonishment.
(f.) Check out the rest of the site, after a period of rest.
(g.) Make your own beautiful and eerie masterpiece of lived-in-looking animation.

No comments: